Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wow! Want to know Sok Symavutey shown interest in the kind of heart?

By: Sok Vasna

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 13:04 (02-11-2016 13:04)

Phnom Penh: Taxonomy show of emotion from the heart for the first time after marriage with children were cut off high-level officials leaving a widow.

This is the first time that taxonomy showed emotion from a man who needed to clean heart who used to throw the rift
While they are suspected her rekindled love with a football player Lee Van when you two handshakes movie starring together.

What should considerably the taxonomy of health for men in mind was a man who simple man, not man craves high as before. Sok taxonomy presented impression through posted on Facebook that vacant because of their love too not necessarily something too for just a normal person can still feel good a good time for me when near the warmth beside me I need to pick my brain also because it was thought to replace all comprehensive almost feel like children who are tender when they are tired, but I share criminals or tenderness is my main satisfaction for me to go into the break.
No need to be too handsome not only looks cute enough worthy and I do not need another sweet as only say what the true heart despite bad hearing or good laugh, listen and be willing to listen and make a smile not close the mouth, and only know from the heart, and I understand the feeling more than others.

Do not leave me, do not you leave me all important to me in the hierarchy views are important and can love me like the day started no change to survive will not bored Transcript like jealous jealous and understand everything because of my love and jealousy Less important is that we trust each other.

Our special day without doing anything sweet as they know that you have depression and remember to have enough time near a special gift, and for me I love everything, not what they have is what they want honest smile I broken Sky owners diarrhea (possible damage cream on my mouth) have a good time near several soon but only 30,000 days for me is enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment