Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Anniversary of the biggest success in life Ny Ratana

Today Ny Rathana said that the one-year anniversary of their success in the Cambodian Idol season 1 last year.

The world champion said that he was really happy and never forget this day. Because it makes his life completely changed the face in the field of art and family life in which he really thanks to Hang Meas created Cambodian Idol.
"I remember the day I succeeded in program Cambodian Idol especially made me today. Now move many fans knew they were welcoming, friendly and I had a chance to go abroad. My livelihood and my change, I can feed their families and live better lives than before. "

On the occasion, a birthday this year, the "pain" that will have a small party meeting friends but artists can be postponed to November 11 by the Treasury this time very busy with artwork.

Article: Mali

No comments:

Post a Comment